Available research infrastructure
External partners may access instruments and infrastructure either through collaborative projects or by paying time fees.
Core-facilities with dedicated personnel
- The advanced bioimaging facility enables the dynamic assessment of live biological processes and phenomena.
- The facility provides imaging centered around two main topics:
1) The interaction between cells and the microenvironment, comprising nutrients, ions and biomolecules, neighboring cells, and symbiotic or pathogenic organisms, as well as
2) genome dynamics including DNA replication and repair, cell cycle control, chromatin structure and transcription, intracellular signaling etc.
- More advanced bioimaging info
- Fees for different user types
- Add bioinformatics insights to your wet-lab studies via the biocomputing core facility. Dedicated bioinformatics personnel will undertake your analyses on BIOs internal supercomputers or on the national Danish Computerome Life Sciences supercomputer, where BIO is a partner.
- BIOs Biocomputing core-facility
We are working on making our internal instrument database available to external partners, to provide search options for external partners wishing to assess specific instruments. Examples of BIO instrumentation can be found here.
- Marine research vessels (and laboratory equipment)
Further development of the NMR facility at CU-BIO: Brief presentation of our NMR facility (video)
- Analyses of environmental freshwater samples
- Flowcytometry and single-cell techniques
Head of Department
Phone: +45 3532 3710