CURRICULUM VITAE FOR MARTIN WILLEMOËS
- Enzymes involved in nucleotide metabolism and enzymes acting on complex macro-molecular substrates (glycosidases and proteases). Enzyme design and accompanying selection systems for selecting substrate specificity or function.
- Enzyme kinetics, microcalorimetry and other biophysical investigations of protein interaction and enzyme function.
- 1996. Ph. D from the Center for Enzyme Research financed by the Danish National Research Foundation, Institute of Molecular Biology (now: Department of Biology), University of Copenhagen.
- 1993. Cand. scient (M.Sc) in biological chemistry from the Department of Biological Chemistry, Institute of Molecular Biology (now: Department of Biology), University of Copenhagen.
- 2005 - . Associate Professor at the Section for Biochemical Genetics, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen (now Section for Biomolecular Sciences).
- 2004 - 2005. Post doc at the Carlsberg Research Centre stationed at the Technical University of Denmark, Biochemistry and Nutrition Group (BNG).
- 2003 - 2004. Continued employment at the Centre for Crystallographic Studies as Research Associate Professor.
- 1999 - 2003. Research Assistent Professor at the Danish National Research Foundation Centre for Crystallographic Studies (CCS), Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen.
- 1996 - 1999. Research Assistent Professor at the Department of Microbiology, Technical University of Denmark.