International PhD course in “Aquaculture Economics and Management"
The Department of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen (IFRO) is organizing a PHD course in Aquaculture Economics and Management.
The course venue is wonderful Copenhagen from Monday 6 November – Friday 10 November 2023.
Lectures will be given by:
- Professor Frank Asche, University of Florida
- Professor Ragnar Tveterås, University of Stavanger
- Professor Akhtaruzzaman Khan, Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Professor Kurt Buchmann, University of Copenhagen
- Associate Professor Max Nielsen, University of Copenhagen
- Associate Professor Rasmus Nielsen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen
The course will be a general introduction to Aquaculture with focus on Economics and Management.
PHD students are encouraged to bring their own ongoing work (papers) for discussion and feedback.
Signing up for the course and more information about the program can be found at:
Sign up for the course – we only have a limited number of available spots.
The venue is close to metro stations connecting the Copenhagen airport with Copenhagen/Frederiksberg city center.
There are available accommodation in close proximity to the venue (working distance) for example Cabinn Scandinavia (https://www.cabinn.com/) or Scandic Hotel (https://www.scandichotels.dk/hoteller/danmark/kobenhavn/scandic-falkoner).
Furthermore, feel free to distribute information about the course to your network.
If you have any questions please contact the organizer Rasmus Nielsen for further information